Advantages and Benefits
In this video interview, a candidate talks about his experience with Hays.
Axel Calkosz, freelance Pricing Specialist (Duration 03:29 mins.) (Video is in German)
Benefits and advantages for freelancers:
- Experts for experts: We are experts in recruitment and you are an expert with highly-prized know-how and skills
- Payment security: In addition to the security offered by our corporate liquidity, you have direct access to your account specialist, so in the event of any questions you can speak with a qualified expert.
- Long-term partnership: We are interested in building long-term relationships, so work to maintain a high rate of follow-on projects. We see our business relationships as partnerships and want you to feel as comfortable and confident working with us as we do with you.
- Wide-reaching customer network: Access to a large number of SMEs and corporations. Our references
- Exclusive partner for many companies. Our Hays Talent Solutions references
- Industry focus: We have access to customers in many different industries and are a contractual partner for several large banks, insurance companies, chemical companies, etc. This enables us to leverage our industry-specific expertise and take your specific industry preferences into consideration
- Access to projects around the world
- Access to projects that are not posted on any website or that are advertised on social networks
- Time and cost savings during project acquisitions or "outsourcing" of your own sales needs: You focus on your projects, we'll take care of your follow-up projects. Keep us updated on your current availability and send us a copy of your current profile. We can then better keep in contact with you and inform you about projects appropriate to your skills and industry
- Individual all-round support and assistance before, during and after project completion. We are your point of contact for questions throughout the entire negotiation process as well as during your project deployment
- Support and advice on creating your profile. Feel free to request our feedback. You can find tips on writing your profile here
- Technically specialised Hays contacts: We speak your language!
- Standardised processes, electronic workflows and electronic invoice submissions via our homepage
- Automatic email notification of suitable new projects. Set up your search agents now.
- Compliance security: The foundation for a successful, long-term collaboration is a tried and tested framework agreement. Use of Hays framework agreements and Preferred Supplier Status with a variety of customers. Instead of multiple, individual contract negotiations, you only enter into a single, standardised agreement.
- Quality: We comply with the Data Protection Act and are certified in accordance with ISO 9001 standards. Moreover, we train our employees in their respective relevant fields as well as the particulars of service provision. Find out more
- Over 1,000 sales personnel acquired from over 3,300 active or new customer projects in the german speaking area. Our references
- Your profile is safe with us: We won't pass on your profile without your "okay". We never send out profiles to anyone without your prior knowledge and approval. This enables you to safeguard your own professionalism and your presence on the market