Indirect Tax Specialist (m/f/d)
- Act as a consultant regarding indirect taxes, reviewing compliance activities on an international scale.
- Recognize and adapt to new legislation and implement it in SAP.
- Assume the role as an indirect tax advisor for new business opportunities.
- Regarding indirect taxes, test and support the SAP system implementations (e.g. ARIBA, S/4 HANA).
- Optimize data quality, automation and risk strategies at a group level, by introducing and improving projects.
- Monitor the supply chain and tax audits, while supporting risk mitigating measures.
- Create reports such as business case mapping, tax setup description and a general guidance for indirect taxes.
- Extensive understanding of how European indirect taxes work with a deep knowledge of VAT law.
- Process optimization within an ERP system would be desirable to have experience with.
- Strong analytical skills that support stakeholders in an ever-changing (tax)environment.
- Knowledge in risk management in regards to taxes and tax accounting would be preferable
- Excellent MS Office skills and SAP experience
- English fluency is given whereby German fluency will be regarded as a bonus.
- Experience with Data Analytics (Process Mining solutions) will be also regarded as an asset.
- As an integral part of a small internal tax team, you will not only have the benefit of having a great impact on the optimization of the ERP processes but also work on interesting complex international tax cases. Furthermore our client offers a lot of room for further development inside the company.
- Our client is a very successful international company and a global player in its field of industry due to their innovative way of working. You will be part of a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- The compensation for this position according to the collective bargaining agreement is at least 50.000 € gross per year. An overpayment is possible, depending on qualifications and experience.
Stellenanzeige teilen und drucken