Contact and location
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Arriving by car
From the north
- Take the A57/Neuss towards Köln-Zentrum. At the end of the Autobahn, take the middle lane and continue in this lane until you reach the traffic lights. Take the exit signposted Zentrum.
- The entrance to the underground ring road is located directly behind the railway bridge. From there, drive into the underground car park and follow the signs for parking at Kölnturm (Cologne Tower)/car park No. 8.
- Take the A3/Oberhausen to the Leverkusen intersection, then continue on the A1 towards Euskirchen/Koblenz until the Köln-Nord intersection. At the intersection take the A57 towards Köln Zentrum - from here see A57/Neuss.
- Take the A1/Dortmund to the Köln-Nord intersection, then continue on the A57 towards Köln Zentrum - from here see A57/Neuss
From the east
- Take the A4/Olpe to the Köln-Ost intersection, then continue towards Zoobrücke/Köln-Zentrum
- Follow this road over the Zoobrücke bridge (approximately 3km) to the TV tower (Fernsehturm), located on the left-hand side
- At the next set of traffic lights make a U-turn
- At the next opportunity, turn right. After the lights, turn left into the tunnel leading to Ringstraße MediaPark (all car parks) and follow the signs for Kölnturm (Cologne Tower)/car park No. 8
From the south
- Take the A1/Euskirchen/Koblenz to the Köln-Nord intersection, then continue on the A57 towards Köln-Zentrum - from here see A57/Neuss
- Take the A3/Frankfurt to the Köln-Ost intersection - from here see A4/Olpe
- Take the A59/Flughafen (airport)/Köln/Bonn to the Dreieck Heumar, then continue on the A3 to the Köln-Ost intersection - from here see the A4 towards Olpe
From the west
- Take the A4/Aachen to the Köln-West intersection
- Then continue on the A1 towards Wuppertal/Dortmund to the Köln-Nord intersection
- At the intersection continue on the A57 towards Köln-Zentrum - from here see A57/Neuss
From Cologne city centre/north
- Travel from Ebertplatz along the Hansaring and after approximately 900m turn right into Am Kümpchenshof street
- From here continue straight ahead into the car park and follow the signs for Kölnturm (Cologne Tower)/car park No. 8
FROM COLOGNE CITY CENTRE/south
- From the Barbarossaplatz, take the Hohenstaufenring (B9)
- Pass Rudolfplatz and continue straight ahead on the Hohenzollernring
- Pass the Friesenplatz and continue straight ahead on the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Ring
- This will become the Hansaring
- After approximately 400m, follow the signs for MediaPark
- The Kölnturm (Cologne Tower) underground parking garage can be reached from both entrances
- Sign posted parking for Kölnturm can be found in car park No. 8
- You will find the entrance to Kölnturm on level 2
- From there you can reach reception using the lift provided
Warning: The entrance to the central MediaPark underground car park (PZ) via the Kölner Hansaring is only accessible by vehicles of less than 2m in height. For larger vehicles, please use the entrance to the underground ring road via Gladbacher Straße.
Arriving by train
- You can reach MediaPark Köln by train via the extensive public transport network operated by Rhine-Sieg (VRS) and the Cologne Transport Authority (KVB)
- From the main train station, take the S-Bahn line S6, track 11, towards Köln-Nippes, the S11 towards Dusseldorf, the S12 towards Hansaring or the S13 towards Horrem
- Your stop is Hansaring
- Leave the station through the frontmost exit (same direction as train travel) and proceed on foot down the steps and to your right onto the Hansaring (direction Saturn)
- At the first street corner turn right into the Ritterstrasse and then at the end of the street branch left into the Maybachstrasse
- From there you will see the Cologne Towner (Kölnturm)
- You should then be able to turn right into MediaPark
- Proceeding through the traffic-calming passageway you will come to the main square
- The building to your far left is the Cologne Tower (Kölnturm)
- From within Cologne itself you can reach MediaPark via lines 12 and 15 of the KVB, alighting at the Christophstrasse/MediaPark stop
- From there proceed over Christophstrasse and bear right onto the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Ring (ring road)
- Cross over this to the Hermann-Becker-Strasse
- This will take you to the MediaPark bridge, which leads directly to Cologne Tower (Kölnturm)
Arriving by plane
- Take the S13 to the Hansaring stop
- These run in 20-minute intervals
- Travel time: approximately 18 mins.
- By foot: approximately 10 mins.